Sunday, March 20, 2016

I've found my home here in Your arms

Today I asked a friend to give me his opinion on men, what they think of me, how I can improve, and so on... My heart was pounding as I waited for his answer. After he answered me I reflected on who I am and what I want out of life. The truth be told, I am satisfied with who I am.

There's always room to grow and improve. I feel I am always trying to become a better me, to love more, forgive more and understand others more. Yet I believe I am the woman God wants me to be. I'm far from perfect. But I am me! Unique, certainly. But I embrace my uniqueness. What if we were all created alike? Then there wouldn't be a unique life. Life would be boring and we would have no need for this individual journey He has us on. I'm grateful for the journey. It's beautiful, painful, full of grace, and growth. For that, I am so grateful. Today I am grateful that I am walking it on my own, just me and my God. He is so amazing!

I am happy I ask my friend his opinion. For in his thoughts I realized I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I didn't agree with all he said, but that's okay with me. For I know myself better, and during our conversation I realized that reflecting on who I am and what God thinks of me is what matters. Following Him is real life! He is my True Love for always and forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment